HOPPER SILOS FOR TRUCK LOADING
The BelSilo truck load silo is a convenient and very practical solution for daily loading, unloading and reloading of grain raw materials. It is used in elevators and plants for the seeds and animal feed production, and flour mills for temporary storage and further shipment by gravity of grain and grain crops to railway wagons, cars and vehicles. Mounted on supporting structures.
BelSilo manufactures truck load silos with diameters from 3.67m to 5.5m and a capacity of up to 193 m3.
BELSILO Truck load Silos:
- Made of S350GD galvanized steel with Z450 coating corresponding to a zinc reading of 450 g/m2
- Made of high strength corrugated galvanized steel sheets
- Bonded with galvanized outer stiffeners made of high-strength hot-galvanized steel 600 g/m2
- Sheets of the silo body are fastened together by means of bichromated electro-galvanized bolts of strength class 8.8; 10.9, which are equipped with sealed washers;
- The tightness of the joints is ensured by waterproof mastic composite.
The truck load silo kit includes:
– Roof completed with ventilators, outlets and turbofans;
– Roof ladder with railings;
– Roof hatch;
– Service platform;
– Silo’s body external ladder with fences and areas for rest every 6 m;
– Lower side hatch;
– Rotary type top level sensor;
– Temperature control system with sensors every meter;
The finished truck load silos are supplied with an adjusted support structure, stiffeners and equipped with screwed unloading funnels. Depending on the type of loading, they can be assembled to unload into trucks or railway vehicles.
The Silo dimensions, volume, number of stiffeners, ground clearance and additional components are selected based on the request and needs of the facility under construction / reconstruction and are agreed with the Customer: tel. (375) 29 3875063, (375) 29 1150635.